What Is Youth Red Cross
The Youth Red Cross is the most important constituent of its mother organization, Indian Red Cross. It is group movement organized at the initial stages for students between 18 and 25 years of age within the colleges. A qualified lecturer is recognized as the leader and he is called as the Programme Officer.
Main Objective of Youth Red Cross:• The main purpose of organizing the Youth Red Cross is to inculcate in the Youth of our country.
• An awareness of the care of their own health and that of others.
• The understanding and acceptance of civic responsibilities and acting accordingly with humanitarian concern, to fulfill the same.
• To enable the growth and development of a spirit of service and sense of duty with dedication and devotion in the minds of Youth.
• To foster the better friendly relationship with all without any discrimination.
Principles of Youth Red Cross: [MOTTO]Youth Red Cross has the following three principles:
• Protection of Health and life – Health.
• Service to the sick and suffering – Service.
• Promotion of National and International friendship to develop the mental and moral capacities of the Youth - Friendship